={Crazy}= CLAN
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.
={Crazy}= CLAN

Форум клана Crazy

ФорумФорум  ПоискПоиск  Последние изображенияПоследние изображения  РегистрацияРегистрация  Обратно на сайтОбратно на сайт  Вход  
Поиск

Результаты :

Rechercher Расширенный поиск
Навигация
 Портал
 Форум
 Пользователи
 ЧаВо
 Поиск
Самые активные пользователи
={CRAZY}=SAW
Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook Vote_lcapDealer Negotiation Secrets eBook Voting_barDealer Negotiation Secrets eBook Vote_rcap 
eXman
Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook Vote_lcapDealer Negotiation Secrets eBook Voting_barDealer Negotiation Secrets eBook Vote_rcap 
SolidRock
Hemul
Кристинка
Itachi
RUS
Cuba
GERMANEZ
chip
Сентябрь 2024
ПнВтСрЧтПтСбВс
КалендарьКалендарь
Опрос

Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook

Перейти вниз 
АвторСообщение
WeingeBu
Гость

Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook Empty
СообщениеТема: Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook   Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook Icon_minitimeВт Авг 02, 2011 7:52 am

When I started to do research on my new car, I came across this page that showed me everything I needed to know about how to negotiate a new car. There are more ways than you could think of that the dealership makes money off of every sale; doc fees, holdbacks, finance charges, and so many more. I went to this page and they sent me FREE information on how to negotiate with a dealer and how to purchase a new car below invoice. After reading everything that they sent over to me, I was much more educated on the buying process and wanted to share that with all of you. I simply printed the eBook, brought it to the dealership, and I walked out of there paying less than invoice. If you are in the market for a new car, this is some must read information and it is FREE. Take a look and please post any other advice you might have to help others who are purchasing a new car.
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
Страница 1 из 1